Good morning, members. And on the 4th day, the rains ceased. 2.5 inches of rain since Saturday. Overcast day ahead. Cool. Mid-40's tonight....
Brad, go sit in the corner. :cool:
I doubt it. I have an unlimited supply of sticks and twigs. I just found it to be an interesting way to make kindling, if needed.
[MEDIA]
Anyone ever seen/used one of these? Once at the site, tap for video Wall Mounted Kindling Splitter Log Splitter Portable Metal Manual Fire Wood...
Nice post!:thumbs:
Good morning, members. Another rainy day. 3rd day in a row. Low 60's Taking dad to an orthopedic Dr this afternoon. He's getting cortisone...
What is this compound that you refer to?
The sun came out? Lucky
Good morning, members. Coffee is tasting good this morning. :coffee: Showery day ahead. Overcast low 60's. I'll probably light off the wood...
Welcome to the club EOTrapper
Pictures are impressive, but don't do justice.
I feel lucky to get 7hrs of sleep. I fall asleep ok, but once up for biological reasons(once a night), rarely am I able to fall back asleep.
Good morning, members. Cool rainy day ahead. Not getting out of the 60's. Just lit off the wood stove. Another small fire of chunks....
A couple of decades ago, I had the opportunity to visit the Muir woods, north of SanFran. Very impressed to see redwoods. I haven't seen any...
Sounds like you're making a deli sandwich!
I was leaning in that direction even though no mitten leaves.
Burning off her cache, before moving to Florida. Next year, maybe.
I believe she's un-hoarding.
It's been in the mid-50's each morning, windows open overnight. I've been burning small fires each morning this week, in the wood stove. Mixed...