Not mine. My assistance was asked for this morning, across town at my SIL's. So, off I went. No pre-felling pics, but we had a rope tied off...
Got milk? [MEDIA]
Good morning, members. Another refreshing Fall day! Mid-40's and clear. Mid-60's later today. I put a flame to the built fire in the wood...
They're from Connecticut.
It must feel so nice to see your efforts stacking up!
Good morning, members. Fall has returned. Temps and dewpt in upper 40's. Bright crescent moon and lots of stars. Mid-60's and sunny later....
Exactly! Especially when just having a morning fire.
I've watched it over the years. Rick lost the battle with his inner demons. He sounds and looks rough.. Mentally and physically, he seems to...
Good morning, members. Decent morning ahead, before showers show up. Like theburtman stated, we'll be back to having morning fires, over the...
Nothing runs like a Deere.
Good morning, members. Another foggy start to the day. 70 and overcast. Showers tonight. I hope to have lunch with someone I used to work...
Are the tire swings part of the deal?
Good morning, members. Foggy start. Moon visible through fog. A Halloween morning. 70's and muggy later. Yuk. I'll be going for a walk....
CCBL - good games. I've been to a few Hyannis games. You're near the Wareham field? Nice.
Do you have wood onsite to process for firewood? That can be a huge timesaving. If you do, then a GTG can get alot accomplished. Several...
Good morning, members. Another summer day. Mid-80's with rising humidity. Yuk I'm planning to go for a walk this morning. The rest of the...
Use a half gallon milk jug filled with sand.
Nice looking area!!
Good morning, members. Summer returns today for a few days. Mid-80's and sunny today. No wheels today. A bad sensor on the accelerator...
[ATTACH]