Just piggybacking on this kindling thread. If ok. :cool: Kindling here is falling from the sky. No, really, it is! [ATTACH] The EWP's here...
Looking forward to when it passes!
The Patriots have laid a couple of big eggs this year. :cool:
Good morning, members. No early risers today. Decent day ahead. 60⁰ and dry. Some overcast. Back out to the yard for more this-n-that....
Nice score. Hoard on!
That's alot of work. Good luck moving it and with the new place!
Good morning, members. Another nice fall day ahead. Mid-60's and sunny. Back into the yard to deal with a never-ending list of things to...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Low-60's and sunny. I'll get my walk in today, behind the lawnmower. Be safe Be healthy [ATTACH]
Amen to that
Worked for me! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-60's with cloud/sun mix. A day of this-n-that. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Cool start to the day. 48⁰ and clear. Mid-60's later. Chipping away at yard stuff. I'm still catching up from 2...
New avatar pic
Get it when you can!
Time to have someone drop it for you?
I'm all set with stove and wood. Today, I let the oil furnace run a few cycles. No issues. The tank is 3/4 full. Refilled over 2 years ago.
I had plenty of room behind the tree. As soon as the kerf started to open, I signaled the pulling to begin and I easily took several steps back....
Good morning, members. Cool start to the day with 46⁰ and light overcast. 60⁰ later. A little bit of outside activity before taking dad for...
That's my guess.
Today's contribution [ATTACH] [ATTACH] More info can be found at - Oak down