F you very much?
I like the stairs to nowhere look. :yes: We have a more permanent solution for our screenhouse. Sliding vinyl windows. They work great....
Good morning, members. Rainy day ahead. I'll start gathering my camping equipment together. I have an annual fall camping trip next weekend....
Good morning, members. 48⁰ and clear. Overcast with showers, later. Taking dad to get new hearing aids. We'll be off to an informal dinner...
Looks pitted from rust to me. If it were my stove, I'd use some high temp black stove paint and call it done.
Basic extention lighter/torch works for us.
Goldilocks wood!!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-60's and sunny. Taking dad to a dermatologist this morning. Follow-up/maintenance. Keep sun...
After a month of weather and personal scheduling conflicts, I returned to finish this effort. I split, noodled. and stacked what I'll be taking....
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Upper 40's now. Mid-60's later. Planning to work a dead ash that I've not gotten back to for a few...
[ATTACH]
I'm not going anywhere near it!
Good morning, members. Nice fall day. Low 60's with sun/cloud mix. Yard stuff after a walk this morning. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Damp day ahead. Mid-50's, overcast, scattered showers. I was going to do some wooding this morning, but will wait...
I should have stated "early posters". :headbang:
Why did you stop? I thought 19 cord was your personal best.:whistle:
Only in a sled....that someone else is pulling.
[MEDIA] Imagine lyrics Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people living for today...
Low sky. :thumbs:
Very cool!