We had our 1st overnight fire, last night. Ash Mid-30's outside. Plenty enough coals for easy reload.
Good morning, members. First overnight fire, last night. 37 with bright moon. Mid-40's and over with showers. Possible mixed snow. I moved...
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 41/50 clear and sunny. I'll be dealing with leaves this morning. Then, some camp gear clean/storage....
Good afternoon, members. I had a good weekend with my camping buddies. Just need to clean things properly and put away until February. Be...
[MEDIA] Works for us!
I know why it's called fall. There's a lawn under there somewhere. [ATTACH] And a driveway somewhere [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Warm and sunny. Hoping it's cooler 3+ hours north in NH. The van is 95% packed. Hoping to be rolling by 7:30. Be...
Thanks, Dennis! And Happy birthday! [MEDIA]
Good morning, members. Upper 50's and calm. Mid-70's later. Warmer over the next couple of days. Too warm for me. Prefer cooler weather...
Fill 'er up! Git 'er dun!
Morning sunlight in a different part of the yard.
Good morning, members. Low 50's and clear. Low 70's later with sun/clouds. Warmer tomorrow. Another day of this-n-that. Errands to run,...
You gave your wife wood on your anniversary. :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Cool start 42⁰, clear and calm. low 60's later. Running errands today. Lots of this-n-thats. Be safe Be healthy
Vintage you say? Classic B&w? [MEDIA]
The red maples and black birch are at their most colorful right now. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. 45⁰ to start. Dry. Near 60⁰ and sunny later. I'll be out in the yard today. Draining hoses, bringing wood to the...
That metal has wood inside it. :loco: :crazy:
Good morning, members. Upper 40's to start. Clear and breezy. Upper 50's later We got ~2inches of rain yesterday. More camping trip prep,...
I believe he wasn't a fan of people referring to/associating cheaper products, with certain countries.