Good morning, members. Showery, raw day ahead. The kind of day that begs for a pot of soup. So it shall be. It's that time of year. It's a...
Bills introduced to legalize farming, owning kangaroos in New Hampshire
Best of luck assembling!
Good morning, members. Cool day today. Upper 30's to start. Mid-40's later. Clear and breezy. Off to the dentist this morning. I'll run a...
The thread title fits, so..... I was out walking and about 200ft up from my driveway, lo and behold... [ATTACH] It's across the road from an...
Some encounters with nature can be exhilarating.
Good morning, members. Showery morning. 60's later and breezy. Hoping to get in some yard work. Be safe Be healthy
Take your pick! RhymeZone: All rhymes for onyx
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Low 40's heading to low 50's. Taking dad to a hearing appointment. Hoping to get some yard work...
Good afternoon, members. A good time was had by all at the wedding. My SIL and BIL are staying with for the week. Be safe Be healthy
Red oak makes up the majority of what I burn. Enjoy css'ing!
Good morning, members. Wedding day today! I'm hearing open bar. It'll be interesting to watch the drunks! Be safe. Be healthy
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-30's heading to mid-50's. Clear. We have Mrs MikeInMa's sister and husband with us. Family...
Nice hauls! Will you be getting more as trees get felled?
Nice score!
You need all of it. I hope you have rack space. She would probably want her racks gone as well.
Tossed my first piece of oak into the stove overnight. I've been burning mostly ash and red maple up to now. Easy refire. Had our 1st frost of...
Good chilly morning, members. Our 1st frost of the season this morning. 30⁰, clear. Bright moon shining. Mid-40's later. One last piece of...
Have you tried a different browser?
Stands repeating - [ATTACH]