Upgraded [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
Finishing a couple others first. Patience, Grasshopper
Filed a chain. Cut a cylinder on the lathe. Mostly puttered around the garage
I'm ok. How bout you?
Howdy
Morning hoarders. Gotta run the dolmar 5100 some. Maybe run an Echo Echo Echo, too
I'm good. Got some parts in the mail. Might go out and try to destroy sumptin
And stumpy steve
Howdy Dallas
Me too
I'm ok. Getting tired.....
Go cut some drainage ditches through the driveway
Take the muffler off and check the piston for vertical scoring. If it's still smooth, the rings are possibly worn out. Easy saw to work on
The spikes on your 461....are they weak or flimsy? Bend easily? They look nice and are about the right size for that saw
Depends on the chain, but he's not wrong. Big dogs on a small saw are a pain with a sharp chain