BFH and a brawny lad might be able to "lightly" tap it back into place
Yeah that's not going anywhere
You'd think.
Twas
Spent a couple days figuring this one out. Owner wanted more torque... [MEDIA]
It's poplar, so I fixt your post
You spent twice that much this year...;):D
Howdy. Late night for me. Ported a 390, put on a different carb, still ain't right. Something plugged up on the low side.
Mount a battery to the trailer tongue and run the vehicle 12v wire to it to keep it charged, and run the winch off the trailer battery
I'm doing good, buddy
Howdy
I see what you did there;):yes:
As long as it lifts chit up and down......
Hard to beat a good set of chain falls
That's messed up
L to R dall, Canadian farm boy, me, PMP, cus_deluxe, Tree Monkey, definitive dave And lying down on the job would be Redfin [ATTACH]
Thanks for the invite. :picard:
Here is what you have [ATTACH] Here are the studs with extended shoulders. They require the clutch cover holes to be countersunk on the inside...
Sometimes the shoulders on the studs can round off a little. You can replace them with full shoulder studs that are as wide as the bar
Hard to load a pup if the boom is mounted to the front of the bed. I'm sure they'd rather be able to load and unload the pup without unhooking and...