Works for me. I break them into 3rds when I throw them in the pan
It's slow. Really slow. The mini Mill, if it's the kind I'm thinking of, rides along a 2 by 6 and cuts at 90° to it. They're great for making...
How's you Stumpy Steve?
And that......is a fact My old man had an 87 3/4 ton. Pulled out of our shop road onto the blacktop behind a bobtail semi and tried passing it....
Dibz on the quickcrete
Power-wise, they're fine with a medium load up to 55 mph. Unless you're used to a diesel
I think you're right. Now that I read his original post again, he has a little bit more going on there, doesn't he
Not at all, if in fact it is the culprit. Hard to diagnose over the net. It could also have weak clutch springs causing the chain to spin at idle....
Clutch drum bearing is shot or needs grease
Good trucks. One thing that comes to mind is thin exhaust manifolds. They rust through and leak. It may have the spark plugs which are expensive...
Scotty has you on "Discourage". Whachu do wrong? :D
Most are a little uneasy about recommending AM parts. Especially a crank. But a member from OPE has been milling with a 460 or 660 with a Raisman...
A 441 isn't the simplest saw to tear down. If you do it yourself, take lots of pics as you disassemble so you have a reference when you put it...
They are for me...
Steak Or if he doesn't like that, make him whatever he likes best
Looks delish
I'm good. Glad you got it
Did you get the Sub fixed?
Grinding Wheel Hoarders Club
Friend of mine has a Hobart 180 Handler, similar to yours. He hard-wired a standard 100' 12ga yellow extension cord to his panel on a 20 amp 220v...