This^ is how the truck should be wired. I use a similar downloaded pic
Turn and brake lights are the same bulb. I don't think you use the red. Yellow is the left turn and brake. Green is right turn and brake. Brown is...
Doing good, bud. Watching a movie
I just plowed 18" of snow. My swampers are 17" tall and I got wet
20' or 20mph is good for a trailer
I'm up north a ways. An hour sw of da bridge
The weather guessers say there are 2 storms. 2nd one is supposed to hit this afternoon. I'm over it. It's baseball season, for Christ's sake
Not raining up here... [ATTACH]
No. It's not. I'm ready for this stuff to stop
:picard::picard: [ATTACH]
It's the next big thing. Trailer Nutz
What? I didn't hit the sod with it lol
Not to mention the difference in scenery
I'm ok.
Too much weight in the trailer vs too little on the tow truck.
I won the 4 cube worksaw class with that chain and Levi got 2nd in the 6 cube with it. Pretty good chain when it's actually cutting
Smurf.
I'm doing good. I threw my hedgerow chain this weekend and I'm headed out to try and fix it. Didn't break any cutters, but dulled almost every one...
What happened to concretegrazer? Figured I'd meet him in MO but never saw him
Nice rig, Shawn