gotta love it! I have neighbors on tractors, back hoes, riding lawn mowers, atv's & side by sides on my street at any given time.
another nice cool and dry day today. I actually wore a thermal henly when I went out with the wife, I cant remember ever doing such a thing at...
Wonderful treat isnt it? I spent two hours last night splitting and stacking some oak that I actually cut when there was still snow on it. Figured...
gotta love the weather this week! Perfect for getting some work done. Im sitting on my screen porch this morning wearing a sweatshirt, this is how...
White oak isn't bad. Red oak I could smell from the street and it's in the far back corner of a half acre lot.
Lol exactly! I had some good laughs when I first heard that my teenage stepdaughter saw it, then laughed even harder when it was my wife's turn. I...
You forgot "vomit" in your terms
Nice work! I haven't touch any oak in a few months, been working with dry red maple lately. I just split and stacked about a half cord of red and...
beautiful scenery! Its amazing how much wood gets left behind by the logging operations, makes me wish I had some close to me!
my sweet old lady neighbor likes to change in the middle of her living room, which when I walk out the front door and turn right to the driveway...
One cup a day for me usually. Before my wife got pregnant 4 years ago I could run on caffeine. When we switched to 1/2 caff during the pregnancy,...
Makes mowing the lawn fun for them, and keeps you from having to do it. Brilliant! I'd try it with our oldest, but knowing her, as he would...
Wife picked up the flu when she took the kids for their annual checkup this week. So I spent the entire weekend with my moderately sick 3yo...
he lost me when he stuck the crotch of that piece into the wedge.
After the nice dry air earlier in the weak we had the air mass from the tropical storm push in and it was oppressivly humid for 2 days. Back to...
Ugh, I'm jealous. All I get from several of my neighbors is an urge to find some spots to hide the bodies
Just keep hiding them! It's easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission!
Lol that's awesome! I'm a redhead, and a bit of an azzhole. I'm wildly humored by the O'Doyle family in the movie Billy Madison. I even taught...
Jealous! That's a great deal
Red Fox is in Jackson. Ate there once with my dad when my wife was early to mid pregnancy. Few hours later she was in horrible pain, and we were...