For a used truck that will likely be coming off warranty, I'd much rather have the Chevy with the LS motor than the Ford with the turbo/twin...
it was pointed out, and its clearly marked with a granite marker on one corner, and a conservation land marker on the opposite corner. Thats the...
Nice that you were able to use a forest road to get yourself close to the wood! Big Oak like that I usually will quarter, which is still heavy!...
I did some more reading this morning, and NH has done a good job of shielding its state and locally owned lands from adverse possession. Last...
Wow that sounds nasty. Glad to hear you still have cold beer!
Adverse Possession of Property underNew Hampshire Law. The concept of “adverse possession” is one of the oldest doctrines in property law. ... In...
That's a good question. I'm guessing no, if the previous owner could have done that he probably would have especially before selling. More land,...
my dad has been staying with us for a few days. This morning hes looking out the slider on the back of the house and asks "is that a scarecrow?" I...
Just a sore throat/earache lingering. Just in time to go back to work tomorrow
sounds nice! I was looking at the bigger voltage ones, but all my batteries that my work pays for are 20v, so it only cost me $99 for the trimmer.
finally starting to feel like myself again. My wife came down with the flu a week and a half ago, she is slowly starting to feel better. I fought...
Congrats Dave!
If I use one of my good batteries I can do my entire property on a single charge. It's nice and lite too!
That's my plan! Going to use it for a few weeks, then dump some of the synthetic fuel I bought with the chainsaw in it for storage.
you just made me think of how old the mixed fuel in my can is. Guess I should run the new to me 2 stroke trimmer that mom gave me this week since...
It's definitely a great idea to get out and work the saw and do some splitting every so often. Keeps the muscles used to it so you don't pay...
Easier said than done, but take it easy and let nature take its course. I broke my foot in two places when I was around the age of young and dumb....
thats exactly what Im looking for. I want either a 10 or 12' long utility trailer with tandem axles. Nobody has one around here! Only small tandem...
79 and muggy here too. Hoping that the sun will burn some more of the humidity off, and it will be more comfortable today. I'll process some...
it poured here for hours last night, didnt help the high humidity one bit. Made it FAR worse. It was 70 degrees with 99% humidity this morning. So...