That's a funny lookin Ranger
Axe work in the summer aggrivates my sciatica just as bad as it does in the winter! Gonna have to have a double of my "nerve medicine" this...
It's low 70's at my house, but low humidity and a nice breeze. Definitely can't work like I can in the winter though!
That's a pretty round abut way to get there. Great for sky mIles and connecting though! 15 years ago I was actively searching for an...
Cool weather in NE has us all out I the wood piles! I'm just taking a break from mine. Hoping to get a call from someone about some nice dry...
Terrible situation up there for sure. I hope they can get it contained soon! I remember about 3-4 years ago there was a big wildfire in Canada,...
Thus might be an over hoarde. I decided to take advantage of this mornings unseasonably cool weather to swing the axe a bit. I just stumbled...
Nice 4 point tie down at least! I see far too many with one hook and the bridal around here. Glad you got out safe, that would scare the crap out...
Any pictures of what he is selling you? I'm surprised it doesn't run away in the stove.
My town has a brush pile, only open the last week of the month, and it's them picked up by a tree company. It's right next to the exit of the...
Ive been watching the firewood prices here, and a large percentage of peoples prices are actually creeping up. I saw $360 per cord 1 year seasoned...
I picked up a Dewalt 20V trimmer a year ago, it fits my needs perfectly. One battery is enough to trim everything I need on my half acre, and it...
I'll pop open the big rounds when I'm at a score. It puts more wood into my pile, or saves trips because I have limited space with a Bronco, and...
I'm pretty sure that they asked the previous owners to move some things, like the old chicken coop, and 20' car tent that was partially on that...
Im waiting to receive the same letter from my town. 10' from the back of my house is conservation land, but a previous owner removed many trees,...
Prices are still nuts in Northern Ma/Southern NH. Even the "off season" prices from some people are at or over $300 per cord. Green maybe $250.
I'm so jealous of the views you have up there
Nice sawbuck!
nice! I've been watching CL like a hawk this summer trying to find a score like this to fill the void for this winter.
I use both as well. Propane grill hooked to the 500 gallon tank for burgers, dogs, marinated stuff. Charcoal for anything I want to enhance the...