my office is at #16, all the way at the end of the building on the dock side is a pile of pallets between the stairs and a trailer, or the loading...
If its Nashua outdoor power, they have Echo too.
I bought mine from Nashua Outdoor Power Equipment on 101A right near the Kia dealer
If you're not using it often, then it's better to use the non ethanol fuel. When I'm cutting a lot I buy felt a gallon at a time from the pump....
I wish I could pick up wood at the Pelham dump! Nothing but brush to be had there. Maybe I'll have to start scoping out the dump when I make...
I'm still working up the ambition to pull the load out from last night and stack it. Maybe once it cools down some!
Three people can keep a secret if two are dead!
Lol like I said, I only use it occasionally. Though, the Royal Oak is ready to cook on much quicker too, and doesn't smoke the house out when it's...
If you need pallets, there's always a bunch outside the buildings where my office is in Nashua. We're on Celina Ave. I cut em up with a cordless...
No, but I've seen that on CL. When I need pallets I have enough local access to them. If you were driving by my house on your way to Ipswich,...
I remember seeing this post laten last week and wondering why my black eyed Susan's hadn't come out yet. Then I saw them on Sunday.
Nope! That was the oak in some guys back yard 5 mins from my house. I could pull my truck right to the edge of the lawn and throw the wood right...
I don't cook with charcoal a lot. Just when I want to cook rubbed chicken, or when I occasionally cook a steak. I normally use gas for...
That sounds exactly like what my wife would do. She has admitted to spending days partying with friends at campsites when she was younger, then...
No, I didnt get there until almost 5:00. Those guys likely got the best wood! I have a Bronco, I can fit a bit more than. 1/3 of a cord if I pack...
The smaller stuff felt really light. I was hopefull that it would be close, but I split two pieces when I got home, and they read 26 & 30%...
Smaller stuff is gone :Dwell, the smaller stuff that's any good at least. I brought my wedges, but didn't feel the desire to kill myself splitting...
Im pretty sure theres only two types of snakes. If it doesnt have a rattle, its a cobra for sure
Nice to meet you pricey, nice looking hoard! Looks like you need a little bit of help loading an suv though. This is how it should be done. [ATTACH]
Why not?