it truly is amazing how they can hook on such a small tire! The way the suspension works in them is amazing too. I've been next to the car testing...
So you're out to murder a murder of crows?
Good point about the birds. There are very few singing this morning, but they would be almost deafening the last 3 months.
I hear that! I dont do well in the heat, so its always on in my house. It was so nice in last weeks cooldown to have it turned off for 5 days...
yeah it was definitely a blast working on those cars. His brothers car was a GN that went 3.84 on a 315 radial, though I only worked on that one...
Ive been waiting for you to get here too!
plastic fuel tank and nickle copper alloy brake lines are a godsent for my POS. Granted, I may have had to swap a new cab onto it, and perform...
thanks, I was able to limp it back home, it just wouldnt idle, so it shouldnt be too serious. No rental insurance, thankfully work was quiet...
I'm two cords shy for the winter still! I'm holding out to find someone local either cheap, or moving and giving away cords. If not, I burn what...
About a week later I finally offloaded the oak from my Bronco. Figured it was about time. Now if only it wasn't such a death wagon right now...
They're making more power in the winter too with cold dense air. Going to consume more fuel that way too
premium diesel, does it have more octane to keep the pinging noise in my injectors down?
I was thinking you were going to suggest the pickeroon for his swimmers ear!
glad youre safe! If a venomous snake struck at me like that Im pretty sure Id run inside and grab the gun and mag dump on it while screaming like...
I'm not sure, I was only there in the winter. It was all the way at the far northern end of town I believe. There's a motel and little cottages on...
Not true! I think it has a motorcraft oil cap
I haven't been to Jackman in years. We used to rent houses at Skylodge.
Yes, that's Andrews car in its original configuration. Single turbo and a Proline Racing small block. It's now a 450" small block from a local...
Every time we would go to northern maine snowmobiling, old roommate would always somehow get bad diesel. Like 4 trips in a row before he gave up...
I like where this thread is going :) I'm a good friend of, and used to crew on the Demarco Racing cars, so I'm no stranger to fast Fords on...