I threw my back out this morning. What's that, swinging an axe you say? Nope, it was the ever so physically demanding process of standing up from...
Thanks, that's how I was planning to do it. Just hoping the shop vac is enough to suck up the soot. Mama won't be happy otherwise! And nope, no...
No I didn't see that one. I didn't start my hoarding search online until last December. I probably would have made an attempt at that one though.
I saw that one on CL. Didn't realize how big it was!
[ATTACH] Just a small fire in my little pit a few weeks ago to get rid of sone punky trash. Those logs on the right side were 4' long.
I may have to give this a try. I have two stoves that the pipe comes up out of the stove, then goes up and 90's into the masonry chimney, with no...
Those are some big birch rounds!
I'm blessed with a taste for good bourbon which makes my back pains go away temporarily. Problem is when I wake up tomorrow morning, drinking in...
Big rig dealerships could be a good source too. Trucks come in piggyback, and they use blocks of hardwood to hold the piece that grabs the front...
Nice day out, much nicer than I anticipated. I finally cut the grass and weed whacked the edges. Then thought it would be a good idea to split...
nice chute! Can I see some pictures of it in the basement?
we had some great weather the past few days, but thats over now. We had some torrential rain some through this morning, and now the humidity is up...
when the Conway Scenic Railroad has their steam locomotive operational thats something thats awesome to go for a ride on, and photograph! I did it...
My boss and I often engage in email chains before 5:15
I'm a big fan of the timberland pro. I found their boots to be quite comfortable, and would stand up to good abuse. I used to work with acid, and...
this same with Zappo's. I ordered something like 7 pairs of steel toed oxfords for work to try them all, then just returned the 6 pairs I didnt...
nice pics! Crawford Notch is one of my favorite spots too. Is that the spot where the pond would be in the foreground across the street from the...
this! Nice score, Im so jealous that you actually get landscapers dumping wood at your dump. Ours is just homeowner brush. Also, I have cut...
I have started stealing a piece of my daughters sidewalk chalk for marking logs, seems easier than my old method of touching the moving chain to...
Its 70 degrees right now, but the humidity is 86 I see 90's Monday and Tuesday! WTH? I thought summer was over already lol