What a chitty way to have to spend your money
I wasn't sure if he wanted that to go, so I left it untouched.
My electric bill last month was $240.00 up $90 more than normal for some reason. The ac and hot tub do me in. Bill doesn't go down too much in the...
The stack on the neighbors property, or the same one as the tree? I looked at the stack behind the tree, it didn't look too healthy, but I didn't...
I can't get it to load, but I have a picture of my fiskars isocore laying on that stump, and it was about 4" wider than the isocore
I used a few of those last year, I bought some for just in case of power outages, then burned them at the end of the season. I have a pretty...
With my lack of prep for this coming winter, I can't be fussy period. I have 6-7 cords of Oak and locust from this past winter, but I was too...
Luckily my sister had her baby a few weeks ago.
I wanted the IS, but my wife didn't like the look. I didn't realize that they came standard with a large caliber evil black rifle too! I may have...
I saw those! most people are afraid of the pine. If theyre still there this weekend I may have to go grab a truckload or two.
I just had to bring the kid to a 6am soccer practice, 59 degrees on the cars thermometer! This has been a great summer for those of us that work...
I would think things like that might be spelled out in the towns contract with the provider...unless the ambulance is town owned
Mine now only fires off if it's going to the dump, hardwaee store, or to pick up firewood. I need to stretch it's legs though. Last two weeks...
No, not yet, whenever I'm up that way it's for work, and I just haven't had the time to stop when I drive through Lebanon . Though, I may very...
So he cuts a tree down, let's you break your back removing it, then gets to charge to fix your back after. Job security!
I'd ask then to take em back with lengths that inconsistent
There's some nice deals to be had on the 17 Silverado's Enjoy it!
Ugh, I so want a new GMC but I can't justify the cost. I have a company car, so it really makes it harder to justify. I forsee my wife getting a...
Ibuprofen has kept this at bay. Tonight a nice double of bourbon should put it to rest. It hurt so bad that I almost went for the bourbon at 9am.
Nice surprise! Couple of hours and that will be a nice stack.