High in the upper 60's today. Its getting pretty chilly at night, but I'm not ready to give up on sleeping with the windows open yet! I'm so...
congrats you crazy kids!
I bought an AS. I really liked the looks and and ability to really personalize the IS, but it was just going to be too big of a stove for my...
I've been seeing leaves here and there turning, and some drop in my yard. Today I saw a tree in almost full color on the highway.
I was almost feeling bad yesterday when I asked to have my truck driver stop at Woodstock Soapstone to pick up my new stove next week. But today I...
poser!
All this meat eating talk has me really looking forward to a business dinner at the Capitol Grille tonight! Pretty sure I'm not going to be good...
In a different life I used to drive heavy duty wreckers. I couldn't count the number of times where I would be backing a box truck into a dock so...
Ive had good luck with Technu as well. Usually try and avoid where it might be like the plague works for me, I have a lot of it around my house...
ROFL exactly what it feels like in my house. I dont think Ive ever once had a conversation about what I do or dont eat, aside from "I dont like...
wouldnt a few claymores be easier? Sure, they can make red mess, but simpler to install for sure.
Ugh, I feel very safe at my house, the only problem is that theres a trail right from my backyard into the conservation area. One of the trails...
liberal vegan logic! Do not come at them with facts!!!
Since the topic of his piggies had been brought up, it looks like you're feeding the second toe too much!
Is it just the picture, or is that the widest grip I've ever seen? Looks like a double stack .45!
Stepdaughter is a better than you about food vegan, the other day I was drinking milk, and she started about the calf that milk should have gone...
I like your idea, but unfortunately, this hearth needs to be cut into the floor so that the stove will be low enough for the entry hole into the...
That was one huge tree! Lotta work
I made it up there this morning. Stopped at the rest area just south of Lebanon and encountered my first IS. They really are a much bigger stove...
My face hurts from laughing so much. Thanks for that