Its absolutely beautiful out right now. 79 degrees and slowly falling, 36% humidity. So much nicer than a few days ago when it was low 70's but...
I found a nice source for 4X4's recently. Local Verizon yard has a metal dumpster next to the side road along their yard, on one side of it is cut...
I only burned when I was home last winter, so the heat ran pretty often. My blocks were a little wet, but if I would split them in half, or third...
Theres a Home Depot in Wilbraham, you can often find them behind one of those stores.
mine were all burned last winter. I wish I had more!
nice easy score! I picked up about half a cord of 6x6 hardwood boards last fall from work. Nice easy processing, I split most of them in half and...
unfortunately not yours? Hell, not owning an excavator, but having access to it whenever you need it is the best deal out there!
lol can you even have a conversation without shouting over the road noise?
they look like they would be whisper quiet on the highway too.
not mulching babies is just one of those California warnings. Just ignore it
Unfortunately this was a recent stack of pretty dry maple I recently picked up and split, not covered yet as Im still working on it.
I was working outside earlier building a mud kitchen for my daughter. Its going right in front of my most recent stacks, and I gotta say, holy...
my permethrin is on its way. Just in time for me to hit the wood gym on Friday to clean up the yard for a birthday party on Saturday.
When I stand at my kitchen sink I can see my newest stacks right across the yard. I can barely see the 6 cords of locust and oak where I have them...
I agree, I should have treated my clothes with permethrin long ago. I've already pulled way too many ticks off myself this year. Gonna order it on...
Exactly, I have right around the same amount now, and it doesn't seem that impressive of a stack to me. But then, that's after seeing some of the...
good to know, thanks for the heads up. Now I just need to figure out how to tuck my jeans into my pants :loco: :crazy: