Just noticed I have a few drops of something (creosote?) weeping out of the single wall pipe joints about 1 foot above the stove. Looks like...
Why not just load fresh wood onto hot coals? Why does everyone wait to burn down the coals anyway? When it's cold, like now, I can rake the...
I would, but I just don't like your camera angle. :p
My custom Woodstock Soapstone pizza stone turned clock is heat resistant, bu Tim not giving that up! ;)
Well, in the PH You always load E/W by definition. BUT, you are really loading N/S because the door is on the side. And I agree, I could not...
Thanks!
Can you re-do it? I don't like the camera angle! :D
YIKES, that's HOT! (Not said like Parris H!)
It hit 53 yesterday at 1pm at my house, on the water!! - At 7pm it was 30 - At midnight it was 22 - At 2am it was 13 - At 7am this morning it...
What was the max temp the thermo hit? It looks like it maxes out in the beginning? WOW on every level! 1. WOW to the effort of the video!...
I LOVE that!! Wish I could do that in the PH. Front to back is much shorter, not sure exactly what it is, but you can't get 18 in there. Right...
I had a HOT fire last night as well,.. it's COLD out there! Stay warm boys!