Surfer stoves?? I surf, whats up? Never surfed with a stove!
I agree with his large soda bans, in fact, they should OUTLAW soda, period! But, I'm from Long Island, and could care less what Bloomberg does....
Soapstone is stronger than firebrick.
LOL!! :rofl: :lol:
Not only does that statement not count because it is TWO words, it is also a FALSE STATEMENT!!! Go directly to jail, do not collect $200!!
I LOVE beer!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
Two words: SUPER and CEDAR ;)
I would LOVE to see the guberment tell me I can't burn wood to heat. You would all hear the laughing from where ever you are in the country.
Some of those are UN-BELIEVABLE! You should have warned us before clicking the link, that is X rated!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! My dream is to...
This was a while ago we talked about a plexiglass backing behind the wood rack to protect the wall, but here's a picture of what I did. Works...
Been in teens and 20's here last 2 days, supposed to go up to 40's today, and stay in 40's and even 50's over weekend! Stove going cold now,...
Oldhippi, is that yours? Cool tile! Looks VERY close to the rear? What is going on at the pipe connection to collar? Is there a puddy...
I agree with ALL of that! One thing that struck me early last fall when I showed up on the forums to find a stove for my house, was how old...
Throwing coals away is just outright WRONG! Think of all the work you put into buying tools, finding wood, bucking it, splitting it, hauling...
I am actually preferring the cold temp we are having. Of course it's "only" been down to the single digits here, 5 to 10 degrees, haven't...
How about like really strong burnt wood, like condensed wood burning smell?
Would the burnt water smell burnt? What does the creo smell like?
We had a TON of rain on top of 12" of snow last weekend. I wonder if I have a slight leak up top...? Could it be water?
There is none there, just a trail where a drop slid a few inches down the pipe, so all that is left is a little trail. It all burned up/dried up...
Pretty cool. I have a boat with a cabin and reverse cycle AC for heat ( reverses AC compressor to create heat). Would LOVE one of those little...