Wow, those are pretty clogged! I don't get anything on my cap at all, nothing. Only the bottom 5 or 10 feet of my pipe coming off the stove...
I think I see why, cause then you would block the holes used to put the hi/lo lift under it to move it.
Swags, great idea. Why don't you put the uprights on the other sides of the pallets? I see you nail a "nailing board" across the top to then...
Tax, I'm late to the party but that looks awesome!
Thanks, that is a tired old truck, but still runs perfect and looks great. It's a 2001 Superscrew (first year it came out), has A 130k on it....
What is this? Got a truck load of it today from an excavation site. It's heavy, but seems dry, and is very hard, but cuts fairly easy. Haven't...
All good! Thanks for the concern. I was sick for a month (really bad virus), and then was traveling and busy at work since. The PH is still...
Stihl sucks!!
LOL! 2" of snow shut down the south for 3 days!!
Doesn't matter where, but do yourself a favor and get an AGM battery for it. Advanced auto has them.
I walked into one of the few ATV shops on Long Island, and when I asked where the 4wd units where, he pointed to one, and said that's it. It was...
I just recently found out that MOST, almost ALL ATV's are only 2wd! I thought they were all 4wd!! What gives? They must be terrible in the...
LOL!!! :D :rofl: :lol:
The "data entry" is about 10 seconds. For a new stack, you would simply type: "New Stack Oak Downed tree in front yard...
Just go get the pan! You can thank me later. I can't even imagine owning the PH without it, it's awesome. There are no issues with the ashcan...
So I filled in my real data, I have 8.5 cord, 6.5 CSS, 2 cord rounds.
Easy, and pretty cool idea. I have no interest in BTU's, but you could do it very easily. Simply add another tab/sheet to the spreadsheet with 2...
Dave's been spending too much time BEHIND the wood pile apparently!! Does this sound familiar? http://www.goats4h.com/callmama.au
Oh yeah baby!! The cedar siding is among some of the best stuff out there!! There has been a cedar siding theif around my neighborhood for...
Well, I just brought my Firewood Hoarding to a whole new level! I wanted to create a "log" of my stacks so a few years down the road I know what...