LOL! And YOUR numbers are? :rofl: :lol: I just explained it in plain English. It has nothing to do with moving cold air and warm air....
e fishingpol, what are we looking at in that pic? Can't figure out what you mena "Squaring a chunk..." ? FYI, got home last night, and...
If you don't understand something, don't try to discount it as "intentional bad information". I'm educating people. This is a hard thing to...
How is Roku in general? Good for movies..... ? Worth it?
Agreed. That is EXACTLY why I'm informing you properly; 1. Say NO to blowers. 2. Blowers burn more wood. (Yes, they can offer more heat if...
FHC-TV ???
You left out: WITHOUT the blower running! SAY NOOOOOO TO BLOWERS!!!!
So if you could get a HUGE load of a very big 40"+ Cedar, would you take it? Do you guys normally burn Cedar? I have in the past and it seemed...
Wow, have I stumped the wood-a-haulics??? WOW!! We are all over the map: Black Walnut, Elm, Scarlet Oak..... ! The dark area of the...
SO NO TO BLOWERS! Who in the heck wants to hear a FAN running, with a beautiful wood stove burning? To me, the whole point of having a wood...
My other thread turned out to be Sassafras. So what is this one? Don't think I've ever seen this before. This one has some dark stringy stuff...
LOL! Ok, so I snuck out back in my work clothes when I got home tonight, and sniffed the ends of a few of the freshly bucked pieces. Sure...
Did she give you the all telling head shake? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_shake .
SAY NO TO BLOWERS!!!!!
Thanks. How big are the PP's? Can you see them or are they too small to see.... ?
Are those the things that sometimes leave a pile of super fine "sawdust" laying around the wood? I had a stack last year that was filled with...
Yes. I guess that makes a big difference....
A blower will remove heat from the stove faster, the stove will burn more wood to replace the heat removed. Aka, burn more wood. You will get...
The app requires LEAVES to work. No bark app, yet anyway. It is "hard", but as I said it was EASY to cut with the chainsaw. So it feels hard...
SAY NO TO BLOWERS!!!!!!!!! The blower will burn more wood, not less.