I can report two things regarding Red Pine: 1. It is the FASTEST drying wood I have EVER seen, hands down, period!! This stuff was cut green,...
Thanks... I have to pass that on to my brother.... never herd that before and also saw some of those references after your post. But they never...
HUH? There are people who are NOT Steeler fans???????? I disagree 100%, that is just stupid talk!! That is really not possible,...
By accident, not purpose. AKA, an animal got away... gave to a bird, bird flew to CT or LI, infected tic jumped on a deer.... Especially when...
Plum Island exists, and so does the CDC on it! The question/conspiracy theory is that they developed Lyme, and accidentally released it to...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly, I'm not real far from that right now! Wife part included!
MM, What made you think the BP was from Lyme's? If that is what you are saying.... I never herd of that "connection" before? My...
WOW, that comment just got me thinking.... We could design a STEELERS Black and Gold Woodstock IS stove!! Put the logo on the side leg...
Woodstocks cat cleaning instructions say NOT to blow thru it with compressor air, does anyone know why that it? Lately I find every 3 weeks or...
You are joking asking this, again, right? I've only been part of this "group" for two years now, you have asked the same question since day 1...
Wait, how is that possible? You are the one with the BK, YOU must know it all, no? :D
I'm not going by experience, I'm going by what a well known and respected Physicist at the Brookhaven National Laboratory explained to me. Could...
Sure does. The whole neighborhood smelled like cedar until the wind started blowing 30 knots today. Sure is perty! My thoughts exactly, too...
It's different when all the fuel is loaded and available(wood stove), compared to a set amount of fuel being delivered (furnace). ;)
Browning, PLEASE do us ALL a giant favor. Go out and buy 3 new stoves, and add an oil burner to your house. I'll even pitch in for it. Reason:...
I do ALOT of things, I tell people not to do! ;)
Mike, that is all just fine. But what your forgetting is the OTHER Delta T, and this is the tricky part. That is the difference of the...
Just ran outside and snapped a few pics of what's left to stack... was a bit too dark last night to finish stacking it.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I do the same thing. I use those cheap plastic storage bins available at HD, and just carry one up to the stove when needed, lasts a month or two...
There is some truth to that, but that is not all that is going on. Blowing across the hot surface of the stove (removing heat) is much different...