I'm doing great thanks for asking! I've got 8 cord cut and stacked in my yard, which is all of 0.10 acres (yes, zero point one zero, or 1/10th...
:bug: Huh??? What in gods name is somebody getting up that dang early in the DEAD OF NIGHT for????? :D
Blower??????? :D
Billin, that is/was a great idea. Love it. But, to all you guys.... does it REALLY make that much difference to have the ram stop a couple...
I'm NO expert on this, but have been involved with many conversations similar to this one over the years. I don't know if this is 100% true, but...
Awesome! I'll tell ya, I deal with a lot of different vendors, I only wish they all treated their customers like Woodstock does.
Thanks, but I can't take all the credit. I bought it in pretty good shape. I was a bit rough, I just cleaned it up, fixed lots of little things...
Mow? What is that? ;-) Mines a 1971. 43 years old and runs perfect, ALL original. Amazing, with they would make something today that lasted...
Anyone know what kind of Pain Saw he was using?
Dude! it's 3:30 in the afternoon! Rough night?? :thumbs:
This got me thinking.... What a Chain in the neck!!! :D
Check the other thread of the X-ray of a "chain in the neck"! (no pun intended!)
:D
Does your Wheelhorse have a rear PTO? I have a GT14 which has a rear PTO (power take off, basically an open belt pulley for whatever you...
CL add to tree services.....!! GREAT idea!!!!! I have to try that.....
So they got TWO Stihl saws??
Lexington Steel is a female porn start! PS- I had to google it, really!! :D
[ATTACH]
That's an AWESOME deal!! I do mine myself with a dremel, only because the only shop I know of around me that will sharpen a chain told me $40,...
Yep, that's a big problem! I have most of those symptoms from just last nights "festivities"!! :D