Good morning everyone! A mostly decent week of weather ahead. That will be a change!
36/75 Black Locust
42/74 fire is out
Good morning everyone!
With buffalo chips on the side?
I knew there was a reason I preferred cans.
Tamarack?
35/76 Hard Maple
Good morning everyone! No real plan for the day other than my usual Saturday nap.
Good morning everyone! On and off rain today so no plan yet.
Good morning everyone! I just got back from a walk. The Sun is out, no wind, 27 degrees. I'm going to work on sizing the wood from the CL score a...
Good morning everyone! Sun and less wind will be a nice change.
Good morning everyone! A little more snow and very windy.
I'm impressed!
32/74 coals from overnight
Good morning everybody! Looks like we got about an inch of snow.
I would prefer it getting light earlier in the day, but even more I would prefer to just stop changing it.
A farmer uses this road for hauling silage from the fields. His drivers are frequently texting. Hasn't happened yet but big a one waiting to happen.
The road I live on is a shortcut connecting 2 main roads. It's amazing the number of people I see texting, talking with handheld devices, and...