17/76 Black Locust
I don't have any such stories of trucks in my younger days but I do have a pretty good '69 Rambler 4 door memory.
I wear out the right fingers. I Gorilla Tape them for a while until the whole glove is spent. I use the latex gloves in warmer weather.
My wife is taking the day off to watch it from home.
I have what I call hybrid tires (R-4 I believe they are called).
I plowed yesterday. After a cold night and high in the 20's I thought the ground would be frozen. When I pushed onto the lawn it tore up a bunch...
12/77 Single digits tonight and rain Tuesday night
Good morning everyone! We got about 9 inches of snow. Not the foot plus that was predicted. I knew the meteorologists had gotten over zealous.
I haven't put the chains on my tractor yet this season.
Good morning everyone! We are supposed to get over a foot of snow and a couple quite cold nights are ahead. I'm kinda skeptical on the foot of snow.
Good morning everyone! We are having some of the coldest weather of the season with significant snow on the way. I kinda knew this would happen...
19/69 Elm
Good morning everyone! A blustery day here. Wood moving was the plan but that might change.
21/73 strong north wind Black Locust and Elm
33/78 Elm
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! It snowed a little.
31/74 Elm
My wife is a hoarder from way back so she understands and appreciates lots of firewood.
Very nice!