I love the blue flames that come off BL.
Good morning everyone! We are supposed to get about 3 inches of snow over the next several days. I slept in this morning since my wife is home...
My wife loves Riley
Thanks Jeff!
Good morning everyone! Nice day ahead weatherwise. Wood splitting is the plan.
No overnight fire. 31/70 elm now
I've found BL burns best as a part of a mix. It's almost like it's too hard, especially the petrified stuff. Sitting on a bed of coals it does...
Dries quickly, burns good. Not a lot of heat, but great shoulder season wood. Leaves fair amount of ashes. I would keep it.
36/77 windy. Elm and Black Locust
That sounds just about perfect.
Good morning everyone! With all the wind we've had it's about dry enough to start doing some splitting.
My wife is from Colchester IL. Near you?
I fired my financial advisor today. He is on vacation so it was via email. He is related by marriage so things might get interesting.
We changed insurance in 2017. Agent came out, took pictures, measured exterior, measured and took pictures of outbuildings, looked at wood stove...
Good morning everyone! I think we start drying out today. I have wood to split but don't want to do it in the mud.
Good morning everyone!
39/70 elm
It should be good viewing from home.
Good morning everyone! 16 now heading for mid 40's with Sun. The snow is leaving almost as fast as it came.