Looking good, man! Glad to hear that your doing better. Hopefully you can make one of the GTG's this coming spring or summer, we'd love to have ya.
Looking good, broskie! I blow-dry mine every other evening when I get out of the shower and I use beard oil/balm. It really helps manage the...
Atta boy! How have you been, brother?
Thanks brother! I gotta get that pic of you and I at Mt. Washinton posted up here.... I think it's on wifeys phone
I had to trim around 1.5" off and I cut the sideburns way back...... [ATTACH]
Man all of these great pics has me itching to cook on the keyhole pit!!
Looks great, Chris F! That pic would look nice on next year's calendar!!
Indeed!
Don't forget to take pics!! And an invite would be nice.....;)
Well, I've been mega-busy but I finally got PART of my SS gift shipped out yesterday, it will arrive at its destination by tomorrow! For my...
C'mon, guys and gals! Let's see some Christmas trees and lights!!
I'm glad to call you a brother, dall. We've never been a well-to-do family either, I love helping others whenever I can. One of the best...
Money in the bank, my friend!
I'm at around 1.5 cord for the season so far, being we've had a really mild fall for the most part...... Just hauled around 3/4 cord into the...
I'm a flinger part of the year, then a stacker.....lol
Interesting, I've never had it but I'd give it a try!
I'm from Pennsylvania.....what's that supposed to mean?
That's exactly what mine looks like too. Best climbing setup ever, IMO.
Used to get white Christmases all the time here in PA, seems that's a distant memory now.....always hoping. We had 5" on the ground for the past...
We celebrate the real reason at our house. The birthday of Christ, and the family memories.