Picture of me at work last Thursday with a shirt my co-worker bought me for Christmas..... I think he was trying to say something! Lmao......
Welcome to the club! I've got an Alaskan mill, it's the 36" model. And I run a Stihl 046 (an old beater, nonetheless) on that mill and it does...
You need to get that wood up off the ground for several reasons. One is ground moisture, which in your case, isn't going to be a problem. But...
That guy is on Facebook, he does a lot of Russian olive live edge tables and slabs, they are amazing.
Here's some pics from that guy on FB. His page is called River Bottom restorations, IIRC. That's some incredible looking grain!! [ATTACH]...
Looking good buddy, how have you been?
I just took off 1.5" inches off of mine and it's still long enough to do that....but MAN, I'd never do it!!! Lmoa!
Pretty sure Dennis is having one in Michigan around April or May, if he does we will be there.
Looks like the kind of stuff I enjoy doing.....but I'd be using stone....lol Keep us updated!
Thanks for the kind words, my friend, but it's guys like you that I personally enjoy coming to chat with. You've all made it what it is! Good...
Well, I finally caved in to my own excitement this evening and opened my SS package. It's postmarked Sparta, MI, so that kinda narrows it down as...
Very cool, BrianK! Neat to see your idea and research become a reality for you!
Trust me, I'd love to see that happen, the next best thing is the little GTG'S we have from time to time and place to place. I hope you can make...
I hope Curt is getting back on track, tell him he's in my thoughts and prayers brother!
There's a guy on Facebook that mills slabs of Russian olive and turns them into coffee tables and such. It's an incredible looking wood!! Can't...
Sounds good buddy! My brother did a brisket today, and also smoked devil eggs (yeah, I thought the same thing, WTF.....until I tried them) and...
Merry Christmas, brother Grahamt!
Merry Christmas, guys and gals. Have a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
Christmas Eve is a time of year that I reflect on my blessings every year, man do we have a lot of them this year. Some of the highlights this...
:rofl: :lol::picard: