That's a nice, diverse menu! I've got a few pieces of ash and a couple rounds of bone-dry hickory from a standing dead we cut down this past fall...
Tony, you have a commonly seen situation on here, so we'll try our best to help you get it figured out. As cnice_37 mentioned, for ultimate...
...let's have a little fun, being this is the first real cold snap of the season. What's on the stove menu? We're burning both stoves (we keep...
That's beautiful, thanks for sharing. Pic of the Boss sitting on a boulder in Swift River on the way home last October. I can't get over the...
He's good, ain't he? :smoke:
:startled: Indeed!! That wouldn't be good! :(
Just splits from the heartwood of the pine beams I got from a barn I tore down. The barn was built around 1868. The beams were trees that were...
I'll try and get my wife to help me do a video of the process I use. Maybe she can memorize it that way as a bonus....lol
I've seen limbs no larger than 3-4" diameter snap off high up the dead tree and spear 1' deep into the ground when they landed. And never even...
Welcome to the club, Wesley I! There's lots of great advice here, and there may be some members that live near you, let's see where the thread...
I'm mounting a set of modern heated grip mountain handlebars on my vintage Chaparral later this week for that very reason!
Kevin, I've been doing tree removals for many years. And over the years I've seen some nasty ones. Guys will say "why would you do it that way"...
This made me cringe, I ripped the whole tip of my finger off using a pipe threader making conduit several years back, it was hanging by a little...
This made me laugh because just a few weeks back, I brought a bundle of my homemade heart pine firestarters in, as well as a bundle of kindling....
:rofl: :lol::picard: I feel your pain. My wife does a great job for the most part, but sometimes she doesn't see the importance of log placement...
Get yourself in a pattern where you're "coaled-off" and ready for a full reload right at bedtime. When you have a heavy bed of coals, I find that...
No it wouldn't be too far, I'm hoping he comes too! I might have to drive "ovah" to Turner and drag him out!
I'd love to live there!
Well I will DEFINITELY be there. I can't wait! I fell in love with NH and those White Mountains instantly!!!
Thanks for the kind words bud, we have a lot of fun in my gang at work. We keep it interesting, but still get the job done and done right! Love...