How are you guys fairing with the brutal cold out there in Iowa, friend?
Stay safe and warm everyone. I'm bummed that we won't see any real snow from the storm, just wind and brutal cold. Needless to say, I'm ready...
That exact scenario happened to me as well, only there were 3 little ones that were together, all came out of the same hole in the tree and sat on...
I have similar brick ledges in my Napoleon 1900p, and I've had to massage them with the hammer and anvil before. I think it'd be fine to do that...
They are beautiful lil creatures, just be careful he doesn't "paint" yer bike with excrement.....lol
If seems the chit always hits the fan at the most inopportune times, don't it? Well done on getting it back up to snuff!
Thanks, Leo!
Its not totally unusual to get some sizzling, even with well-seasoned oak, being you're not top covering. The key is that it goes away soon after...
There's at least 1500lbs of thermal mass here, and I gotta tell you that rock radiates heat a long time after the stove dies down. [ATTACH]
Welcome TMACK, by the sounds of it, you'll fit right in here. Welcome to your newest addiction!
Be safe guys and stay warm.........gonna be some really dangerous wind chill. Keep us posted on the storm! I'm too far inland for any real snow...
That's awesome news buddy, very glad to hear it!!
It's around 10hrs from central PA, buy worth the drive in my opinion. We had a great time with people whom I consider extended family, and I hope...
They sure are, I've had the pleasure of being in their presence and can't wait til the next encounter!
I felt your pain, brother. That was me the other night.....ugh
Mine are classics, they ain't real pretty but they get it done for me. I've got three 1974 Chaparral SSX's. One 340 and two 440's. I k ow them...
Spend money on good rope, trust me on this one..... I have a lot of Yale hanks, and some Samson as well. Some 11mm, some 13mm, and some 15mm....
Happy New Year everyone! We were at blacksmith's cousins barn for a great party, we cooked fresh wings and fresh cut fries out in that stabbing...
Love it, brother! God Bless ya, glad to have you with us, and may you and your family have a fantastic 2018. You've more than earned it!
Yer gonna look and feel like an old steam locomotive engineer when yer done I'll tell ya that.....lmao... That coal smoke gets ya.... [ATTACH]