Monin Hawduhs... 58 this morning here, suns out... nice, nice, nice. Have a great Sunday everyone... :dancer:
Good memories and family ties are treasures ... x 1000 !
I just read all of your posts here Zap. You're gonna have so much fun with that and be able to really see progress on jobs happen quickly. One...
Congrats Zap... have fun!
Headed to the cabin today with my brother in law. His first time there. Looking forward to it and just spending time with him. He's had a rough...
Great setup RParrotte ... yup, that little Yanmar got my attention. What a workhorse that must be with the claw... :yes:
Happy Birthday guys... :camping::campfire::camping:
Another really good FHC thread. This family here gets it. Even when we disagree. I find, as I get older, I'm really focused on family love. I...
Looks great rdust ... nice job... and stuffed with firewood... priceless.
I bet the first time Art Garfunkel heard this version, his first thought had to be "oh, yeah"... this is really worth seeing/hearing. [MEDIA]
Enjoy all that time with Sloan, Rotti... he looks perty comfy.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I like What About Bob... a lot. Old dudes rock... :dex:....... :rootintootin: I bet watching that sunset while they played was perfect...