Slurp... chug....... :coffee:... ahhhhhhhh... monin hoardahs...
x2... that's for sure!
"You know, "middle age guys" playing drums might need some type of special medicine!"... See Alice... ;)
Thanks Dave. We had a blast today. I didn't get off in the weeds so bad I needed a compass to find my way back, anyway. (Never played 50% of the...
Up early this morning. Coffee was so good. Going to play some acoustic rock at noon today with some friends, at a place called the Boothbay...
Welcome to FHC BigPapi ... :campfire:
:rootintootin::rootintootin::rootintootin:
:rofl: :lol:
Uh oh... :hair:
X5
I believe in Sunlight Change... and, we're all gonna die cuz I've noticed there's less of it every day... :startled::bug::hair:
Very nice Eric... :yes:... WTG snaggin' that lady who lives with ya... ;)
You're freeeekin me out maaaaan... :dex: Had a blast today. All the best players in the area do there thing. One big family...
Got rid of a ground nest last year by squirting Dawn dish liquid down the hole after dusk, and then put the garden hose down there and turned it...
Your spirit and positive attitude is full of inspiration BrianK . Prayers from Maine...
Off to the Woodstock fest in Hallowell today. Gonna see a lot of these folks... and it might even rain, to add to the realness... have a great day...
Happy Birthday... :campfire::seasoned:
Hallowell Maine has their Woodstock festival this Sunday. A few buds are playing. My honey and I will be there. Lotta fun last year...
Happy Birthday folks... :rootintootin::dancer::banana::rootintootin::camping:
Beautiful cool morning here. Coffee's down. Looking forward to the day... have a good one folks... :campfire: