Thanks Larry. Surprised you couldn't hear us from your place... :D
"the audio around here has found it's way to higher,,much higher volumes.."... lol... funny how that seems to happen here too... ;)... glad you...
Just went to a Journey concert here in Maine last month. They were great. Lately Beetle-Kill , I've been flooded with song after song that reminds...
OK... as promised... here's a few songs recorded yesterday, that I just got from the sound tech. I play drums on the first 3 songs and a jazz pro...
Amazing 12 hour music day yesterday. Played with many talented musicians. Quite an experience. Whew... pooped. Coffee was so good this morning....
Great idea Jack Straw ... walkin' in the woods therapy... good fer what ailes ya. Enjoy... :yes:
Incredible performance...
Local guy out of Portland, Maine... [MEDIA]
:coffee:... listening to this guy right now. What a way to start the day. Pretty excited about playing with him this Sunday. He has lots of vids...
:coffee:... ahhhhhhhh... monin...
I saw that too Larry. Bill Green did a story about him. Amazing...
Scotty Overkill ... this bash is x 10 what I was talking about a couple months ago. Offer still stands if you and yer honey want to get up here...
We open the thing at 1. I guess we'll play for about an hour.
They don't sound like partiers lukem ... more like azzholes... sorry you have to deal with them.
Ha... true... it's more of a party for all of the players who go at it all summer makin' hay while the sun shines.
Possibly... the sound company does a live 2 track recording along with a video, which he syncs up afterward. His live mixes are really good...
Another great music day playing in Boothbay. I'm spent. The guys have drafted me now to play with them at a big bash at the Kennebec Tavern in...
Thx Hammy...
Thx Scott...
My Small JD 4x4 tractor is by far my biggest time saver... and back saver (does that count... the time saved by not being flat on my back... lol)...