LodgedTree and Backwoods Savage ... rolling logs, or anything long and round like that... called parbuckling... works much better using 2 cables...
Monin all... :coffee:... wow, I just noticed FHC now has over 2800 members!!!
Good job Jeffrey Svoboda... always fun to see ideas from hoarders fighting gravity too... (landing in the trailer... :yes:)
Thanks for the link LT. I'll try a small tripod first, I think, and see how it goes. Speed of loading isn't the issue... just need something light...
If you have Dropbox, Joe... here's 3 songs I did at an outdoor bash on 9/11... the 4th one rips it up with a different drummer... Dropbox - 5.mp3...
Yeahhhhh... I never thought of that! :thumbs:... next time... :whistle::D
[MEDIA]
I got so frustrated with this @#$%^&# computer, I just stopped trying to post anything. Glad that kid at the Geek Squad could figure it out. And,...
How big a twig can that set of clippers (last pic) you're making cut off? Looks impressive. Really would like a small woods trailer with a loader...
Nice job Rook ... reminds me I oughta do something like that for my lil JD tractor. I know Jack Straw and others have done similar tote boxes....
You can say that again... :yes:
A few pics of the guys and I playing this summer and fall... started in the cave and just took off. What an amazing summer it's been... [ATTACH]...
Sandy and Giz are now buds. Sandy sets Giz straight once in a while (and, she needs it)... ;) [ATTACH]
Been a while since I could post any pics. Finally went to the Geeksters and a youngstah showed me how to change the photo layout (that I see going...
You got it mistah man... :rootintootin:
Finally getting a little badly needed rain this morning. :coffee:....... ahhhhhhh... monin...
Surprises like that aren't fun. Good that he could get the Blazer close enough to tug it out... :yes:... digging it out by hand would have added...
Tasty... :stirpot:... good shootin' D...
31 in Auburn Maine this monin... hehehe... ;) Coffee's already down... gonna be a great day of doin' small jobs. One, is cleaning and bolting down...
:rofl: :lol: