That's right... I forgot about that. It would be perfect to pull your big boat up onto it's trailer too...
Happy Birthday!!! :saw::tree::axe::camping:
Welcome to FHC Garry Polmateer ... yup, there's a lotta good folks here who're totally nuts about the entire firewood experience. Glad you found...
Congratulations FHC... !!! There are now 2827 family members here. Incredible. If you build it, they will come... and, we have. :yes:... best home...
[MEDIA]
Hmmmmm...
Happy Birthday hoarders... :camping::fire::MM::axe::woodsign:
Happy Birthday... :campfire:
Wow... that really is a monster ash. Twice the dia of any on our lot. U da man mistah... :tree:
Nice you're able to be there to lend a hand while you're Dad's in the hospital. Good that he's up and getting around a bit. I'm sure he's glad...
I use my truck ramps and back the splitter up onto the work deck. Fast and easy. The small boom is a 10' pc of 2"x2" tube slid into one of those...
Monin... :coffee:... got the "toppah" on the truck yesterday... more winter prep stuff today. Have a great day everybody... :coffee:...
Happy Birthday hoarduhs... :camping::fire::MM::axe:
Good for you Larry... keep on keeping on... :yes:
Looking good Gas... bet you're fired up to get the barn up now... :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Sure, here ya go Jeffrey Svoboda ... Stump to stove... Stinny | Firewood Hoarders Club
:rofl: :lol:...
Monin... :coffee:... gonna see if I can get an old cap I bought for the truck, sealed & bolted down today. Sunny and cool out. Perfect.
All firewood. I stack them during the winter and then use the tractor with a small claw to move them around, once the ground hardens up. I've only...