Morning all. Looks like another warm day here. I got my strawberries planted and campinspecter went and got another load of firewood. Day off...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Stanley & Berryschmubba & Fahrenheit 451 & JMJ88 & Kaye & Lumpbizkit & Murphyjj & oddball85 &...
Thanks to buZZsaw BRAD for the idea of using sidewalk chalk for marking the logs.
campinspecter went back to the red alder hoard again today but forgot his lunch. So I drove out and took it to him. I wanted to get some gravel...
Are they for show or would you actually process them and can them?
Not a lot of colour in the sunrise but an incredible clear morning with no fog yet. I thought you would enjoy these. [ATTACH] Used the zoom...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bmoore3 & C Woodcraft & countryDon & Duramax hd & DustyTurn & GCJenks204 & Gene & hobieonecanobie & Jvdov...
Morning all. We were up late last night but campinspecter is up and ready to go out for another load of firewood. Clear skies this morning...
Thanks. I had a very good day.
Morning All. We got a bit of rain yesterday and I expected drizzle all day today. Woke up to clear skies with a light fog drifting around below...
That is a wonderful cake. I don't think it is the same as last year and even if it is, it needs to be seen again. I even know the quilt pattern...
Thank you for all the birthday wishes. It is going to be a great day.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Rowerwet [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bill haas & Brennen Lane & cgraham1 & Dr.Faustus & Jason & Madhabs70 & mellow & Nicola Gottardi & Paul...
Morning All. Was busy yesterday morning so I didn't get to post. It was a busy day all day. I think we might get a bit of rain today. It has...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Sirchopsalot [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Austin goodin & BigRW & ckarnes & cooljjay & Coop & DanKnotts32 & Dominick Derita & ekimyar & getstumped &...
Wishing a Very Happy Belated Birthday today to Mitch Newton I hope it was a great day. [ATTACH]
Whoops! Wishing a Very Happy Belated Birthday today to Andimus Prime & Avidcamper217 & Bob Lentz & Dustyflue & Gypsyme82 & HighCountry &...
In BC, Canada, nothing is on the road without insurance. Cheap homemade trailer needs insurance plates. Trailers are not covered by the towing...