I know you are looking for a battery solution but if you are running a pellet stove and a couple of lights and still want to use the computer, a...
Morning All. Rain this morning and for tomorrow I think. Then it should clear up for Sunday and Monday. MikeInMa I love apple pie. I hope you...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to b.leevr & Bob Wisdom & Brian robinson & Bubs & Eatlocalbeef & Grousebadger & Jamie Ferguson & Joe Vetsch &...
Thanks for being my one subscriber on my Youtube channel. campinspecter's back is coming along but it is slow. We have a truck load of alder to...
Morning All. Another fairly clear morning so it could be warm again today. Nights are chilly though. More clouds this morning so the weather...
Wow what a contrast in colours.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dakota Hoarder [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to billb3 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Buffalo Plaid & CLL & Frank Canapino & Hoot23 & jimC2 & JlC & kiletravis09 & Rob P & rotorburn & SandraL &...
They seemed to have survived quite well.
We don't have muskrats here. What do they do to the pond?
Morning All. Going to be another clear morning. It got pretty warm yesterday afternoon. campinspecter tweaked something in his back the other...
Awesome. the maples around here are going brown as we hit a dry spell for the last month. I don't think there will be much in the way of colour...
yes, I think I am. this will be the last year of it if I get the job. This is to make up for the year I lost to COVID. It has been fun...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Blazin & Fraueny & Gordon Kearns & jmads21 & Lcguy1 & Lipdawg & Scootch1 & Travis Miller
X2
It would be quite stunning if it all was autumn colours.
Morning All. this morning is clear again so I think it is going to be a bright, bright, bright, sunshiny day. Yesterday didn't turn out as I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to JWinIndiana [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 348winchester & Andrew Cunningham & bismish & Dave Denning & dgwren & Don Swallow & Douglas Middleton &...