Morning All. No fog this morning - yet. It was a high overcast day yesterday with the sun peaking through in spots. Still quite dry though....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Biff One & BIgsawguy & Bostonstrongboy1965 & DanP & David Sapp & dboyd351 & Dieselpower587 & john cranford...
Morning All. Again heavy fog with sunshine in the afternoon. Longest stretch of this kind of weather here. We got Covid booster shots yesterday...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ansehnlich1 & BBQMAN & Bill L & Danthesplitterman & eric schultz & James1 & JNK507 & John Parks & jon...
Morning all. I was busy yesterday. We went down island on a buying trip. I bought a computer for the church to use on Zoom and live stream. It...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brent Allen Bell & bzsprinkler & CDE & CDE2020 & Drptrch & frozendo & gadgets1 & iwawoodwork & mandalou15...
yes, thanks for sharing. Even though the coastal people didn't have the really cold winters in this area, it still took a lot of firewood to keep...
And here I was going to say that it wouldn't take much to clean that mess up and make it look great.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alonzo Zilch & Butter Boy & Cornelia Piersanti & DirtyWhiteBoy & Fireside Sweep & Freedumb88 & Gordy &...
She didn't fool around with a gradual turning. It looks like it went all at the same time.
Morning All. Heavy fog again this morning but I know it will clear off to a sunny day. Thanks for the best wishes on being a great aunt. On...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Arttu & BILLFINGB & boblad & Bomar & Callums & Chopster & C_rod/saws & danpow & davezelonis & DBEAU &...
I hope you are doing better now. I guess it will take awhile to heal deep down.
In wildfire prone country like where you are, do you tend to have firewood stacks and sheds farther away from the house? Move them closer for the...
My great nephew has arrived safely. Praises to God who kept them safe.
That looks so nice. Fall is my favourite season.
Morning All. Foggy again this morning but the afternoons clear out and are quite nice. Off work today. It is a statutory holiday so I will be...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Anthony & BloodWood & Border1225 & Chris rich & Do ron ron & Log & mick & salesguy57 & Shahabidabi &...
bogieb that tree is looking gorgeous.
Morning All. Foggy patches this morning so the boat fog horns are really going at it. We are sitting above the fog at the moment. I think it...