It looks great and thank you for posting your progress as you went. I have enjoyed it.
Interesting article. When I see a wooly caterpillar I don't automatically think about the moth or butterfly that will be hatched not that we see...
Midwinter that tree is looking gorgeous now.
Usually it is. This year started off really wet and cold and now it is fall, it is dry and too warm. I didn't garden this year. It was so cold...
So true. You make the best plans for your area and deal with whatever comes your way when it happens.
Morning all. Fog again this morning. Last night on the news, they showed our area in drought conditions. I can see it as we have had no rain...
Wishing a Very Special Happy Birthday today to TrinitySouth99 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to GranpaJohn [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bassJAM & Camdwilson & casualty & Jeff Dunlop & JeffC & Mad Davy & Kevin Cassidy & Leo & marine5068 &...
I like the light fixtures inside the shack.
One year I planted China rose radishes in a very rich garden soil. they came up huge and had lots of leaves. I stir fried the leaves with onions...
Morning all. Well it is still morning here - just. Day off work to catch up on things. Banking, municipal voting and dr. appts. Maybe some...
Rather late in the day but I am still wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to albert c & Baddboyy21 & barbedwiredave & BobCo & Bradford787 & Colby...
I have always wanted to be a miniature railroader but it didn't happen. I think I am more interested in the scenery setups than the trains...
Great picture. The colours really need the sunshine to really pop. the yellow behind the red makes the red really stand out.
Create a document or use notes in your phone with passwords in it. I use an old style address book.
Morning All. Foggy again this morning. Last day of work today for this week. I am taking Friday off to catch up on a few things. Yeah! Blue...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew & Clint Adams & dabirdz & Darkimpulse & Dave Jones & Dave18210 & Deano31 & Flyboy553 & jensent &...
I live in a land with mostly evergreen conifer trees. There is the odd vine maple tree that will turn yellow and some poplar that turns yellow....
Thanks for sharing. We don't get a lot of colour in our fall trees here.