Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Acres 6 & alexis & AlfredoJ8 & Bigshooter5000 & Boiler74 & CarolD & Danresh1 & DianneS & flyright0 &...
Thank you for your prayer.
gorgeous colour in your pics Oldhippie
Morning All. Yesterday's rain storm quickly turned to clear skies and cold wind. We have a cold front over us so the sky was clear this morning....
Interesting article.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to acefromnyc & Anastasia & Andy8850 & brad & Brad Nelson & bucking burl bif & burr & Count FurFur & EdnPa &...
HoneyFuzz I like that shot of the tree straight up.
So much for the overcast and fog drifting around. We got rain and wind out of a storm cell descend on us. We definitely need the rain.
I planted two plants a couple of years ago and now the barrel is half full of them along with two volunteer columbine plants.
Is the "ramp" suppose to be a scratching post? There isn't much room at the bottom to stand and scratch though.
Well, I did retire and enjoyed over a year of retirement. After we got all our Covid shots and the majority of our community had theirs, I put my...
Thanks. It was a great visit except I came down with a cold.
Morning All. Again overcast with fog drifting around. Barely saw the sun yesterday. We had a good day visiting BUT I have come down with a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dok440 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1ofUShas2go & Brewup & chris I & Clopton & Firewood fatz & Ginzu & Isaac d & Jake From State Farm &...
Morning all. Heavy overcast with no rain in the forecast. We had fog all day yesterday. Our oldest daughter is arriving this morning and then...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Above the Bridge & ailanthus & BigRigs & Dweeb & Jason Farmer & Keryn Laite & Matt1183 & MickfromTas & Ron...
this weekend is a long weekend for us. It is Canadian thanksgiving. I made it extra long by taking Friday off to get a few things done and...
I can see one of the cats lying on top of the cube or cave and batting at anyone sticking their nose out of the cube or cave. Or are they too old...
bogieb that third picture, is it Japanese anemone? I have it in my barrel garden and it looks very much the same as your picture.