What a difference it makes to the colours. They are really vivid
Morning all. No fog this morning, at least not yet. Sun is just starting to rise. Busy day today. Bookkeeping, library project work, and to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bebetunia & Gpsfool & heimannm & joe michtich & Johnny & KNL & matt felix & michael knopp & STEPHEN...
What a good reason for moving wood! I hope they can find room for more so you don't have to move wood all winter.
campinspecter really likes apple butter but I haven't made it in years. The house smells so good when I made it.
Morning all. Heavy fog again this morning. It should be nice this afternoon. Midwinter I am still plagued with it. I will be missing church...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 19mark85 & BHoller & C pax & ejmgsd111 & Fisherstovenewbie & Ford101 & Gina & gologit & Mesquite & Mr Edgy...
You changed the title. I google translated and thought the original was kind of cool. Not too many Spanish speaking people around here.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to donmac & Duckman & ebay4ed & juliatom543 & kc8bdr & Nyree Pieck & Ron Goedde & shootNBSharp & Sue & Tom...
Morning All. I am still home for the day. This cold is a lingering one. Now I have a small tickle in the throat and the occasional drippy nose....
So sorry to hear about Casey. Our prayers are with you. I hope the good memories will help you through your grief.
Thanks for sharing. Lots of red leaves to see even with the overcast.
campinspecter bought a Cheetah ash vacuum. He can't use it for the new boiler as it leaves too big of chunks to vacuum up. It plugs up very quickly
Up here we lost two officers in Ontario on Tuesday
Afternoon All. Didn't go to work today and probably won't tomorrow. I feel alright but my sinuses are pretty clogged up still. A little bit of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to CoreyB [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Stephiedoll [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andy & AxeMan13 & Bob Everhart & Chad Hogan & charger4406 & Dustin Zuckerman & ERNEST JONES & george_ &...
A lovely combination of yellows and oranges. What are the berries?
Morning all. Another clear day dawning. Fog is in the distance. Chilly in the mornings. campinspecter got towels dry on the outside clothes...