Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andy Taylor & BCPLLC & Cjwoods & Fred & Jake B & John DeRoule & Kenneth07ex & Koryd78 & Langforddude91 &...
Chazsbetterhalf I pray that all goes well with Chaz
Morning All. Looks like it is starting off clear this morning. campinspecter got towels dry on the clothesline yesterday even though we got a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ALGC Hoarder & Anthony Savoie & bigall & Blondy Tom & Buttercup & Culpepper & Dan Springman & dodgemup &...
I was thinking a cheese press might work as well. We don't have a lot of those around here so I have no idea what prices would be.
T.Jeff Veal Shame on you. After all that hinting about exciting news, I was expecting a grandbaby announcement. Each to his own I guess. That...
Somewhat. the trees here are bigger(of course) and shaped different but the general landscape of thickly growing trees is very similar.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BackyardFirewooder & BRANDON D MILLER & corkman & Countryman & DaveD84 & Hank_612 & Henry Zahn & JW IN VA...
With all the computerized cash registers that a person uses to ring up sales, the ability to count change back to a person is lost. Not only does...
Midwinter down island on Sunday all the maples are starting to show brown and yellow edges. Thimbleberry bushes are also showing yellow. Fall...
Morning All. Weather was great yesterday and looks like it will be nice today. Went over and installed the chair lift. How difficult could it...
Nice fence. never will need painting, just power wash and leave it.