:yes: :handshake:
Us too, brother. So who was it that came identifying as Daisey Duke? :picard: :rofl: :lol: Nah, this feller in the pic is much more handsome-er…...
Glad all enjoyed the weekend and that FHC & OPE members were able to contribute in a way I can only describe as true Americans. :handshake: Can’t...
Sabrett.
X2 :(
As much air is going to be moving thru and around those doors… I would just keep a broom handy as the bark gives up it’s grip. :yes:
Noodles might work in an electric smoker, or any situation where chips are used in a pan/tray. They would flash on a bed briquettes or lump tho....
How well do you fit is the real question, Slim Jim… :whistle: :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
Here I is… :D :rofl: :lol:
I like everything Kawasaki. :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
Same thing around here too.
We’re talking about TurboDiesel Timburley here… :jaw: :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
Dixie Chopper…? Exmark…? Other $$$ brands too…
What are these purple curiosities? Walking or Egyptian onion?
:thumbs:
Trifecta? :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
And maybe one more :cheers::beerbbq::cheers: :salute:
walt :whistle: :D
Simply beautiful pics bogieb :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :salute:
Some great ideas so far! Wheels- yep. Everything gets out of the way. No shelving units attached to the floor is another gooder idea. In the case...