Well said Bill. :handshake:
:whistle: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Real smooth, you ol’ romantic ya…:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Bet you won’t try that hernia snaggin’ move again Chaz :hair: :handshake:
At least there’s an effort to tackle the wastefulness of used turbine blades- A huge offshore wind farm is jumping on a growing industry trend —...
The complete subversion of this- [ATTACH] -is what leads to preparing.
Beat me to it. :handshake: But really, :confused: Eff these Effer’s.
Glad we’re not like the captain or those passengers blinded to truth… that makes FHC members smart rats in such an analogy…?!
SSDD. But, put nicely. I for one am 1 to think the peeps are on the verge of “eff it.”
[ATTACH] That’s just the mannequin-ized version of the real Joe blacksmith :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Glad I could be of service! :D :handshake: :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Still off and on here, but nothing like last night!
Feeling a little singled out here… [ATTACH]
That’s why I said “humorlessly” meaning tongue-and cheek. Which means something totally different to you! :rofl: :lol:
Just a slight exaggeration, but “humorlessly” plausible. :picard: :hair:
LoL :handshake:
That might make more sense if you proofread it first. :wacky: :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Boy, she’s brutal, eh?! :rofl: :lol: :wacky: :handshake:
Love it so far Spitfire0905 :handshake: Main concern for me would be how well the plastic does where I circled- [ATTACH] Might have been...
:whistle: :startled: