Shut up. :drool: :rofl: :lol:
That’s gonna take a lot of vegetable juice/ V8 to make ‘em taste better! :D
Direct embedded your vid Chaz.
Truly spectacular!:salute: Overkill level surpassed! :thumbs: :handshake:
Great progress Scotty Overkill :yes: I see you’ve also got an overkill amount of fuel waiting just behind the oven… :whistle: :D
Don’t make promises you can’t keep, sweetheart. :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Does a bear chit in the woods?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :salute::usa:
TurboDiesel linked it on page two of the thread I cited above. But to make it easier on you Stin, here ya go… Solar Kiln Firewood Drying
I think the other ongoing Solar Kiln thread explains the desired design intent well enough- Solar kiln build
:salute:
Done. Please either reply to one of my posts or “tag” my name by typing an “@“ and immediately start typing “Eric VW” so I see it in my alerts....
Let me know.
Added. LMK if you think of more… [ATTACH]
Understandable!
You can increase your chances by adding tags… [ATTACH]
You must be busy as all get out, Skeet… no pics since yesterday evening! :hair::hair::hair: :D
Some simple insurance to guard against tip over with a gap between stacks- lay in from front stack to rear stack some saplings or branches, or any...
Trust me, no moderator super powers- just 10 minutes of free time, and voilà! :rofl: :lol:
Demagnetizing a new chain