That’s not the first thing he has ever built I’m guessing. & He has a lot of nice toys to work with. Pretty ingenious I think. Way nicer and safer...
I’ve been involved in taking out trees with a loader, species and size can make a big difference. I would think 3’-4’ would work if they aren’t to...
Compressed air works well for me.
I usually have all 3 of my saws with me when I’m out (actually they are almost always in the pickup). They are mounted with 18” 20” 28” currently,...
:binoculars:so did this ever get resolved??????
You just never stop do you?:picard:Did you hoard this much before you joined this club?? I have a tool box just like that one on your tailgate,...
Must be a big jar
I’ve been waiting for a thread like this..... has anyone built a vertical or upright smoker. I’ve started doing more slim-Jim’s, summer sausage &...
Taxidermists will pay good money for stuff like that.
My first thought was to save it for the smoker... I love apricot for smoking
That earns you a “you suck” award from me. & I mean that in the nicest most jealous way. Nice find!!
Man, I wish I could help you out but the map says no!
If’n I ever get in a good day of CSS, I’ll be sure to let you know how long it takes
Absolutely, a MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my new friends in FHC :campfire:
I’ve always called them clinkers, just a couple days ago I was thinking about posting a couple questions about them. They don’t bother me, but I...
So there’s no impulse line or gaskets???
95 Chevrolet gets it from the pile in the backlot to the steps of the deck. Then up 4 steps, then probably 15 feet from the door to the basement...
I got a 266se at the shop that I would like to get tuned up good. Worked on it some last winter & found out it needs a impulse bellows, ( Not sure...
The 6pack rack is cool and unique. How much does it hold when full?
Standing dead elm is my main firewood. Dead & dry it’s not even that bad to split. Still woodn’t want to do it by hand though