I got access to almost a warehouse full of them basically free for the taking. About an hour’s drive to get em. I’ve just never figured a way to...
Been waiting for it to get cold enough to try some of my first oak score. Now its -2 at home and I’m out of town for the weekend :headbang:
I bet you did have to fight back the tears :(
Wish I could find some black locust to try. Not many hardwood varieties around here
Was a standing dead elm, now it’s mostly ash!:D
It’s actually working quite well. I was afraid the chunks would fall out on their own. But that’s not the case yet. I got 2 more to reassemble...
I got it from a shopko store in Valentine (Easy Livin' 3000 you probably know where that is) when they were closing up across the country. I got 2...
[ATTACH] Maybe it’s a beagle thing, my Tancy is always in the tree I’ve just felled, or climbing on my stacks, or sitting on the roof of the...
[ATTACH] or this [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
X2
Get the 266 put together and pass it on to a brother trying to feed his CAD:emb:
You guys are killing me with all your saw scores! I’m praying that the pawn shop where I found my 372 has something of interest this weekend when...
Thanks
Bat are cool! I wish we had more around here.
100LL,..... meaning av gas? I didn’t know it was oxygenated.:eek: That’s what I been running for the last several months! In all my saws & one...
Do you have an airport nearby?
The question is about drive sprockets on saws. I have a 562xp bone stock, so that means it came with a 7 pin( I believe) sprocket. More pins =...
Is that the same saw in both pictures? I’ve got some candles soon also. I’ll be using the 562
Tin under the stacks, is kinda what it got me to thinking about. Weed barrier of sorts. I got a couple piles of rounds with sandburs growing up...
Yeah,! I like that idea too.... leave it to the new guy to get me thinking outside the box. Welcome to the club.