I’ve been considering that, buuut not sure the dealer i bought it from could help. When I was talking to them about buying it I asked if they had...
[ATTACH]
Yes, NGK that’s what it had from factory & that’s what I replaced it with
Husqvarna 562 I bought new last March (I think) it’s always starts good, except once last summer it wouldn’t start. At a loss for what do do, I...
[ATTACH] Hackberry & elm mostly
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It don’t look like the hackberry I just got last week. Bark is a lot smoother and no dark center
Yeah .......where are your chaps???:pain:
Here’s some moisture coming out of a cottonwood. I dropped this tree about 40 minutes or so before before the picture was taken. I think the...
I got a little bit more cottonwood if you want it [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Never cut any mulberry. Grabbed a quick load of green hackberry the same day I started on the “ more than one load” elm. People...
Go over a “sales pitch” with him explaining to the owner that he was the one who spotted it, and let him see if he can seal the deal. Go with him...
The old boy I used to work for always said :BrianK: “ there is no substitute for horsepower”
Yes it is elm, but you’re right I often have to look close as barks are very similar around here also
I don’t think there’s gonna be enough rot to tell about, it all looks pretty solid. Will know more when it’s on the ground.
Used the 345 & 562 today. 372 with 28”bar will be called into service soon.
Poser....???? If you mean imposing, yes. That’s why it is still standing so long after I found it
not sure if it was my best.... but yes, sarcasm! I guess I could get one of the dump trucks and pup trailer from work in there. But that’s kinda...
Still not 100% sure how to go about dropping it. Basically 3 trunks at about 4 feet off the ground. I’m hoping that they are grown together well...
[ATTACH] I’ve had my sights set on this standing dead elm for well over a year now. I’m thinking it’s gonna yield a little more than one pickup...
Welcome Dan-VA you’ll never look at a tree the same way again :tree: